HuffPost Senior Politics Editor Howard Fineman appeared on MSNBC’s “Hardball” Wednesday evening to discuss the recent dust-up between the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, herself a longtime conservative activist, and Anita Hill, who worked for Thomas in two jobs prior to his Supreme Court appointment and nearly derailed his confirmation hearings after accusing him of sexual harassment.
“This is a terribly painful experience and episode to this day, for the Thomases and for Anita Hill,” Fineman said. “I think she’s just as wound up and bound up in this thing as the Thomases are all these years later.”Vodpod videos no longer available.
- HuffPost TV: Howard Fineman On The Anita Hill-Virginia Thomas Fracas (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Clarence Thomas’ ex-girlfriend: Anita Hill was telling the truth (shortformblog.com)
- Tell Clarence Thomas To Apologize To Anita Hill (newsone.com)
- Clarence Thomas’ Wife Ginni Asks For Apology From Anita Hill [Video] (realestateradiousa.com)
- Clarence Thomas’s Ex Speaks Out About His Harassing Habits [Doubting Thomas] (jezebel.com)
- Letters: Justice Thomas’s Wife, and the Call to Anita Hill (nytimes.com)
- Yes Virginia, There Is A Parallel Universe – Anita Hill in 1991 (crooksandliars.com)