Ann Coulter called for someone to put out an ad to find President Obama’s “cocaine dealer” during an appearance on Sunday’s “Fox and Friends.”
Coulter’s comment came as she was opining that the media have given Republican presidential candidates a harder time than Obama ever got when he ran in the 2008 election. She noted that someone has already taken an ad out asking, “have you had sex with Rick Perry?”
“Can we get the ad to find, you know, Obama’s cocaine dealer now that he’s two years into his presidency?” Coulter asked, causing one of the “Fox and Friends” hosts to snort with laughter.
Obama, of course, famously admitted to using “a little blow” during his youth in his first memoir, “Dreams From My Father.” The relative lack of controversy surrounding that and other drug revelations was taken as a sign that drug use had lost some of its potency as a campaign issue.
Watch @ Media Matters
- Ann Coulter On Media’s Vetting Of GOP Candidates: ‘Can We Get The Ad To Find Obama’s Cocaine Dealer?’ (mediaite.com)
- Coulter Suggests Mass Murder As A Way To “Save England From Itself” (thefifthcolumn2.wordpress.com)
- Ann Coulter Takes Charles Rangel to Task on PLANTATION POLITICS and the Black Community (pumabydesign001.wordpress.com)
- Ann Coulter Calls Princess Diana ‘Anorexic, Bulimic Narcissist’ (VIDEO) (thefifthcolumn2.wordpress.com)
- Ann Coulter Joins Board of Gay Conservative Group GOProud (towleroad.com)