The top quotes in politics …
“Unflippingbelievable.” — Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin slamming an ad from MSNBC.
“They’re starting to grow out, getting a little irritating.” — First lady Michelle Obama talkingabout her bangs.
“We’re saying that no one is above the law, even if you are the diva Beyoncé.”— Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen demanding info about the star’s Cuba trip.
“He reminds me of the clowns at the circus.” — Connecticut Gov. Daniel Malloy describingWayne LaPierre.
“I know I didn’t do it.”— Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on leaked tapes of conversations about Ashley Judd.
“We’re in deep doo doo.” — Former Vice President Dick Cheney speaking frankly about North Korea.
“I wasn’t really thinking.” — Former Rep. Anthony Weiner opening up about his Internet scandal.
- Palin, Beck flip out over MSNBC ad (wnd.com)
- Weiner Admits He’s Mulling Mayoral Race (politicalwire.com)
- Did Sarah Palin just compare herself to Margaret Thatcher? (tv.msnbc.com)
- MSNBC Panel Goes Nuclear On Sarah Palin: ‘Irrelevant’, ‘Irresponsible,’ ‘The Kim Karsashian Of Politics’ (mediaite.com)
- Week in one-liners: Obama, Palin, Bush (kstreet607.com)
- ‘Unflippingbelievable’: Sarah Palin responds to MSNBC ‘collective’ ad (theblaze.com)
- Can we take them hunting? Sarah Palin slams MSNBC: ‘If our kids belong to you, do yours belong to us?’ (twitchy.com)