You gotta love this idea from Democrats. Just in time for the holidays at that…
The Democratic National Committee is launched a Thanksgiving-themed website Wednesday called YourRepublicanUncle.com that purports to help people deal with “lively discussions with Republican relatives about politics” that occur during the holiday season.
YourRepublicanUncle.com features talking points Democrats can use during hypothetical political conversations with their family members.
“This time of year, the only thing more annoying than holiday traffic is an awkward conversation with family about politics,” DNC Digital Director Matt Compton wrote in an email announcing the site. “We designed YourRepublicanUncle.com so that it look greats and loads quickly on your phone — no getting ambushed when you go back for seconds on stuffing.”
- What’s worse than holiday traffic? (democrats.org)
- Get stuffed: Dems pimp ‘guide to talking politics with your Republican uncle’ (twitchy.com)
- Concocting a Thanksgiving Debate: Fold in Facts, Add Splash of Statistics (blogs.wsj.com)
- The Real Story of Thanksgiving is Catching on Out There (rushlimbaugh.com)
- Talking points: Home for the holidays (politico.com)
- In cash blitz, Obama rakes it in for Democrats (allianceforanidiotfreeamerica.wordpress.com)
- DNC to RNC on Obamacare: Bring it on (washingtontimes.com)
- DNC Releases Talking Points To Share With ‘Your Republican Uncle’ On Thanksgiving (patdollard.com)
- “The Democrat’s Guide to Talking Politics with Your Republican Uncle.” (althouse.blogspot.com)
- DNC Wants To Help You Talk With ‘Your Republican Uncle’ On Thanksgiving (theobamacrat.com)