Black helicopters,”Mafiosa”, “Goodfellows looking guys”and “Crackheads”. That’s the world of conspiracy Alex Jones describes regarding his trip to New York to appear on the Piers Morgan Show.
Here he is again, explaining what happened in New York. He wants to prove that he’s not crazy!
(Ed. Note:) Moments later Jones added this video to You Tube:
If not for his tin-foil political views than at least for the breakneck speed with which he can spin a web of conspiracy so thick with heavy-breathed paranoia it makes Robert Ludlum look like a historian.
Just one hour after filming his instantly infamous interview with CNN’s Piers Morgan, Jones was on his YouTube channel claiming the “panicked” producers pulled the plug early and kicked him out with tears in their eyes, and he was now scared for his life because Mayor Bloomberg had sent undercover cops dressed as crackheads to kill him and his crew.
“The way this’ll work is, ‘oh, see here they were protesting gun grabs and some crack dealers shot them,'” Jones told his 344k subscribers. “If something happens to us, we’re killed by crackheads, it was the NYPD or the mafia [Bloomberg] hired.”
Hey, it’s not paranoia if the Bloomberg mafia’s army of crackhead cops is really after you.
- Alex Jones: fierce gun advocate doubles as prolific conspiracy theorist (guardian.co.uk)
- Fresh Off Completely Sane Piers Morgan Interview, Alex Jones Says Mayor Bloomberg is Sending Crackheads to Kill Him for Speaking Truth to Mafia (gawker.com)
- Alex Jones Follows Up Insane Piers Morgan Attack Interview with Paranoid YouTube Clip: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- Important News of the Day: New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has… (shortformblog.com)
- Piers Morgan petition creator Alex Jones ‘fears cops are out for him’ (digitalspy.co.uk)