When Rupert Murdock’s, The New York Post cries foul, then you know the NRA is in trouble…
Two New York tabloid newspapers on Saturday sharply criticized NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre’s Friday press conference, during which he called for armed guards to be installed in every school in America.
Here’s the Post:
And the Daily News…
Images via The Newseum.
- New York City’s Tabloids Take On The NRA (buzzfeed.com)
- Murdoch’s New York Post: NRA’s LaPierre a ‘GUN NUT!’, ‘Loon’ (bradblog.com)
- Rupert Murdoch’s New York Post Has A Brutal Cover Attacking The Head Of The NRA (ibtimes.com)
- Really, NRA, That’s Your Response? (theroot.com)
- Even the Ny Post Newspaper Has Harsh Words for Lapierre and the Nra – (bonjublog.com)
- NRA official to face questions for first time since controversial remarks – CNN (edition.cnn.com)