Good luck with that, GOP…
According to a report in Politico the RNC has launched an official review committee to figure out what went wrong and what worked in 2012. But during the election, two of its members — former Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer and Republican committeeman Henry Barbour — pushed the narrative that the polls were skewed, and Mitt Romney would ultimately prevail.
- GOP begins post-defeat soul-searching (triblive.com)
- Republicans Desperate to Spin Romney as the Front-Runner Are Becoming ‘Nate Silver Truthers’ (alternet.org)
- Sally Bradshaw will help dissect GOP’s 2012 problems (tampabay.com)
- Open Thread: Those Deck Chairs Need Intensive Re-Arranging! (balloon-juice.com)
- RNC launches official review on 2012 election (Updated) (politico.com)