Now that Republicans have been soundly beaten at the federal and state levels, and President Obama has won a decisive second term, will the right allow compromise and reason to enter the political process?
Don’t count on it.
They’re filled with pure irrational hate. There’s no reasoning with them. There’s no…hell, let me just quote Kyle Reese from the film Terminator.
Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
- Mario Piperni Recaps the Election (seniorsforademocraticsociety.wordpress.com)
- Mario Piperni: Monday Morning Tea Party Madness (thefifthcolumn2.wordpress.com)
- Mario Piperni on Allen West (seniorsforademocraticsociety.wordpress.com)
- Becoming the Terminator (smh.com.au)
- Mario Piperni on the Noble Conservative (seniorsforademocraticsociety.wordpress.com)
- Clinton providing $45 million more taxpayer dollars to materially support Syrian terrorists (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)