Once again TFC readers: For your edification…
The Nation’s Ari Melber, The Hill’s Karen Finney, and Republican strategist Ron Christie debate whether Mitt Romney’s Friday afternoon release of his 2011 tax return ends the debate over his tax returns or only exacerbates Romney’s comments about the “47%” and Republican criticisms of his campaign.
- Romneys release 2011 tax returns – NBCNews.com (video.msnbc.msn.com)
- Campaign says Romney’s average effective tax rate was 20 percent over 2 decades (foxnews.com)
- Romney Releases His 2011 Tax Returns (huffingtonpost.com)
- Romney Campaign Makes Big Claims About Two Decades of Tax Returns but Still Won’t Release Them (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Mitt Romney’s dirty tax secret is out. He paid MORE than he had to (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Romney tax return: Why release now? (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)