Mitt Romney’s blatant lies in his political commercials are getting worse. I have no doubt those lies will come back to haunt him. He’s trying to do anything to make sure the American public’s attention gets diverted from his tax issues…
Mitt Romney’s latest attack ad accused the president of giving away government money to a bunch of lazy freeloaders and “it’s a whole bunch of bunk,” says Jennifer Granholm.
- Mitt Romney’s New Welfare Ad is Breathtakingly Dishonest (crooksandliars.com)
- The scandal behind Romney’s new attack ad (maddowblog.msnbc.com)
- Mitt Romney: “Under Obama’s plan (for welfare), you wouldn’t have to work and wouldn’t have to train for a job. They just send you your welfare check.” (politifact.com)
- Mendacious Mitt: Obama Did Not Abolish Welfare Work Requirements (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Lyin Mitt Romney Sinks To New Low With Blatantly False Ad: Lyin Mitt IS UnFitt (theobamacrat.com)
- (Not) breaking: Mitt lies again (dailykos.com)