The percentage of registered voters who think President Obama is a Christian is edging toward 50 percent, an 11-point increase from August 2010, but still short of the 55 percent who thought so in October 2008, according to a new poll from Pew. But the percent who think he is Muslim has declined by just 2 percentage points in the last two years, down to 17 percent. The dreaded “don’t know” answer is down 10 percentage points over that time frame.
- Uninformed American Voter Shows Slight Signs Of Improvement (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Poll: Less than half of voters think Obama is Christian (washingtontimes.com)
- Obama attacks on taxes and Bain hit Romney ratings – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Poll: Bain Attacks Spell Trouble For Romney (huffingtonpost.com)
- Romney Ahead 48-46 Among Very Likely Voters: NBC/WSJ Poll (gestetnerupdates.com)