According to the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office, deputies were alerted by prosecutors that a warrant had been issued for Shellie Zimmerman, 25. She was arrested about 3:30 p.m. “at the location she was residing in Seminole County,” deputies said in a statement.
She was booked on a perjury charge, with bond set at $1,000. She is currently “in the process of posting bond,” deputies said.
See Shellie Zimmerman’s arrest warrant here.
As previously reported by NewsOne, Prosecutor Bernie De la Rionda presented Judge Ken Lester with a partial transcript of telephone conversations Zimmerman had with his wife from jail. Discussing the amount of money they had, Zimmerman spoke in code to tell his wife how to make fund transfers. The code referred to amounts of “$15″ in place of “$150,000.”
When Shellie Zimmerman was asked at the bond hearing how much money was raised from the website, she said, “Currently, I do not know.”
- FLORIDA – George Zimmerman’s Bond Revoked In Trayvon Martin Case (claimyourinnocence.wordpress.com)
- Judge orders Zimmerman back to jail (miamiherald.com)
- George Zimmerman Donations Soar As He Heads Back To Jail (inquisitr.com)
- Shooting Suspect Zimmerman in Jail (theepochtimes.com)
- Zimmerman’s lawyers delay request for new bond hearing (thegrio.com)