Newt Gingrich, the “so-called” historian, courts the Jewish base at the expense of yet another minority. The problem with Newt’s hypothesis is that Jewish people here and in Israel will not fall for Gingrich’s obvious race baiting. It’s a terrible and shameless case of pandering on Gingrich’s part…
Another Republican pandering for the Jewish vote by making an extremist and ridiculous statement.
We’ve had an invented Palestinian people who are in fact Arabs and are historically part of the Arab community and they had a chance to go many places. And for a variety of political reasons we have sustained this war against Israel since the 1940s. It’s tragic.
What is tragic is that this 1980s dinosaur has even the remotest of chances of becoming President. Insulting Palestinians by declaring them to be an “invented” people is another sign of how disastrous a Gingrich foreign policy would be. He’s also declared he’d move the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem ’cause you can never stoke those flames of division enough.
And worst of all, Gingrich has said he’s considering neocon nutcase John Bolton as his choice for Secretary of State which just about guarantee another war within two years of a Gingrich presidency.
Newt Gingrich – the stupid man’s smart man.
- Newt Gingrich: Palestinians Are ‘Invented’ People (huffingtonpost.com)
- Newt Gingrich: Palestinians Are An ‘Invented’ People (thinkprogress.org)
- Palestinians Are ‘Invented’ People, According to Newt Gingrich (inquisitr.com)
- Palestinians slam Gingrich as “ignorant” (cbsnews.com)
- Gingrich Calls Palestinians An ‘Invented’ People (foxnews.com)
- Palestinians: Newt Gingrich guilty of ‘ignorance and bigotry’ (thehill.com)