The man is nuts!
At the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner, Donald Trump told Fox and Friends that the jokes that President Obama and comedian Seth Meyers, were “inappropriate in certain respects.”
So Trump can harp about Obama’s birth certificate, then says he wants to see his transcripts and records concerning Barack’s time at Columbia and Harvard, and he Trump thinks that fine. But when the shoe is on the other foot, he goes to Fox News and cries foul. Just a typical Republican, who can dish it out, but can’t take it.
Well Donald, Payback is a Bitch!
- President Obama, Seth Meyers CRUSH Donald Trump at White House Correspondents Dinner (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Trump Whines About Obama & Seth Meyer Jokes (lezgetreal.com)
- Donald Trump Reacts To White House Correspondents’ Dinner, Bashes Seth Meyers (huffingtonpost.com)
- Donald Trump, post-Seth Meyers: NOW he wants to talk issues? (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Obama, Seth Meyers a Hit At The White House Correspondents’ Dinner (towleroad.com)
- President Obama Takes Jabs at Donald Trump: The Donald Fires Back (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Donald Trump pushes back at prez jokes (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Trump Responds To ‘Stutterer’ Seth Meyers And ‘Inappropriate’ Tone Of Obama’s Speech (mediaite.com)
- Seth Meyers “White House Correspondents Dinner” Speech (Video) (sugarslam.com)
- Trump: White House Dinner “Seemed Inappropriate” (tmz.com)