Rachel Maddow and Dylan Rattigan are the ONLY two people on network or cable TV that tells its audience the truth about the current gas and food price hike. Speculation on Wall Street is what drives gas and food prices to all time highs.
It’s convenient to blame the President for these hikes but in reality, it’s Wall Street…
AAA exec blames Wall Street speculation for high gas prices
Frustrated at the gasoline pump? Don’t blame the troubles in Libya or supply and demand. AAA East Tennessee says blame Wall Street traders.
Don Lindsey, AAA East Tennessee public affairs specialist, said the speculative nature of stock traders and the price of crude oil exceeding $110 per barrel are the main reasons the nation is flirting with $4 per gallon gas at the pump. Continue reading…
Watch this Dylan Rattigan video for more…
- When Wall Street and Main Street Disagree (redfin.com)
- Dan Rather Left Out One Key Fact From His Huge Report On Wall Street Speculators (businessinsider.com)
- Energy:The High Costs Of Oil (ynative77.wordpress.com)
- Apple shows Google how to manage Wall Street (blogs.ft.com)
- Obama’s Oil Market Fraud Squad May Miss Wall Street Abuses (huffingtonpost.com)
- CHART: Bloggers’ Predictions Beat Wall Street Professionals (huffingtonpost.com)
- Wall Street Manipulating Markets in Order to Manipulate Politicians (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Energy and food price tear or more Wall Street shenanigans? (theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com)