One can always tell when President Obama is winning the debate on any given issue. The right wing media talking heads have to come out with the lowest most vile things to say about Obama and/or his base.
Case in point…
On his Thursday show, Rush Limbaugh tore into what he called President Obama’s base.
Limbaugh said that the president was attempting to placate his base during his deficit reduction speech, and he used a panoply of epithets to describe the base.
“His base is made up of people even more vile than he is,” he said. “You’ve got…a lot of it is just walking human debris on the Democrat base side.” He noted that many on the left have been unhappy with Obama.
“That bunch of people, those savages that make up the Obama base, are fit to be tied,” he said. He had to get them back, and the one way to do it was to go out and savage us. That’s what they love. That’s what they get off on. That’s their orgasm. ‘Cause these people can’t find willing mates.”
- Limbaugh: Obama’s Base is ‘Walking Human Debris’ (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Rush Limbaugh; Obama’s Base Are “Walking Human Debris” Who Get “Orgasm” From “Savag[ing] Us” Since They “Can’t Find Willing Mate (crooksandliars.com)
- Limbaugh: Obama Fans ‘Savages, Debris’ (newser.com)
- The Right Word: Taxing times for rich white men | Sadhbh Walshe (guardian.co.uk)
- Rush Limbaugh: Tomorrow ‘Pharaoh Obama Will Come Out And Lie To You’ (mediaite.com)
- Trump Explains Shocking Poll Results To Limbaugh: ‘People Respond To My Message’ (mediaite.com)
- The Uncorrected Mistakes Of Rush Limbaugh (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Here Is One Day Of Rush Limbaugh Totally Not Race-Baiting (oliverwillis.com)