The New York Post is a rag and Carl Paladino is trash which makes a fitting combo for this latest round of sleaze.
Seems that Carl Paladino has lived up to his “mad as hell” campaign slogan.
Last night at a campaign event in Lake George, the New York Republican gubernatorial nominee and New York Post state editor Fred Dicker had to be separated, after they nearly came to blows during a heated exchange over Paladino’s out-of-wedlock daughter.
Paladino accused Dicker of sending Post photographers after the 10-year-old girl, who he had with a woman who is not his wife. “You send another goon to my daughter’s house, and I’ll take you out, buddy!” Paladino yelled.
Previously, Paladino accused his opponent, Andrew Cuomo, of having had an affair.
“Has anybody asked Andrew Cuomo about his paramours?” Paladino asked, adding: “When he was married. Or asked him why his wife left him or threw him out of the house? Has anybody ever done that?”
Politician’s children should of course be left out of political mud-slinging but Paladino does bring a new level of filth to the fight. His XXX-rated and racist emails as well as his thuggery is an embarrassment to all politicians – a group of individuals not easily embarrassed.
You can thank teabaggers for giving scum like Paladino a national forum.
- Teabagger Carl Paladino To New York Post Reporter: I’ll Take You OUT Buddy! (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- Carl Paladino Confronts Reporter: I’ll Take You Out, Buddy (crooksandliars.com)
- Carl Paladino Loves Race Baiting, Bestiality, Mailing Poop – But Not Sexual Predators (queerty.com)
- Cheating Carl Paladino Accuses Andrew Cuomo of Cheating on His Wife [Polidicks] (gawker.com)
- Tea Party’s Paladino Threatens Reporter (abcnews.go.com)
- Carl Paladino Threatens Reporter: ‘I’ll Take You Out’ (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)