It was just a matter of time…
The Obama campaign website was hacked on Tuesday and invited supporters to two fake anti-government events hosted by an unnamed “Commy Obama.”
The campaign’s application for mobile devices, such as iPhones and iPads, directed users to two events titled “Rules of Politics” scheduled for noon on Tuesday in Washington.
“1. Politicians and other public servants lie,” read the event description provided on the Obama campaign website. (Full screenshot here.) “
2. Politicians tell you what you want to hear and offer to provide things for ‘free’ to get votes.
3. When government buys, the people pay.”
The 430-word message lists 21 total anti-government criticisms, none of which target Obama, another politician or a particular political party by name.
Click here for the rest of the story
- Obama Campaign Website ‘Hacked’: ‘Commy Obama’ Invites Supporters To ‘Anti-Government’ Events (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Town Hall: By Obama, for Obama (riehlworldview.com)
- Obama’s 2012 campaign makes moves (via CNN Political Ticker) (techweev.com)