Trayvon’s mother was adamant about the voice crying out for help. She said a mother knows her child and the cries for help were Trayvon’s. Now, it appears that George Zimmerman lied when he told police that he was “crying for help and no one came“.
Sybrina says she believes that voice on the line is her son, telling Anderson, “I believe that’s Trayvon Martin, that’s my baby’s voice. Every mother knows their child, and that’s his voice. “
“He was afraid for his life,” says his father, “He saw his death coming. He saw his death coming. The screams got more frantic.”
Two forensic voice experts have told The Orlando Sentinel Saturday that neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman was not the voice crying for help in the 911 calls after he shot Trayvon Martin.
Tom Owen, a forensic consultant for Owen Forensic Services LLC and a court-qualified expert witness, used software called Easy Voice Biometrics to compare Zimmerman’s voice to the 911 calls with cries in the background after the shooting on February 26th.
“I took all of the screams and put those together, and cut out everything else,” Owen said. “As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it’s not Zimmerman.”
Another expert, Ed Primeau of Michigan, used audio enhancement and human analysis to also determined that it was the slain teenager’s voice instead of his shooter.
“I believe that’s Trayvon Martin in the background, without a doubt,” Primeau told The Orlando Sentinel. “That’s a young man screaming.”
- What Everyone Should Know About Trayvon Martin (1995-2012) (powersthatbeat.wordpress.com)
- Surveillance video shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Can Voice Recognition Tech Crack the Trayvon Martin Case? (mashable.com)
- According To a Friend, George Zimmerman ‘Couldn’t Stop Crying’ After Killing Trayvon Martin [Video] (gawker.com)
- New Video Raises Doubts About Zimmerman’s Story (tampa.cbslocal.com)