MSNBC’s The Last Word host Lawrence O’Donnell really dissects NJ Gov. Chris Christie in the following video:
However, there is one problem I have with this video and the media’s interpretation of the question that the woman/constituent asked originally.
Paraphrasing her question, she asked Gov. Christie why does he think it’s fair to cut funding on public schools while his kids go to private school?
Somehow, everyone, including O’Donnell is focusing on Cristie’s snarky answer and not the original question. The question was a policy question, not an indictment on Christie’s kids or his parenting.
Talk about smoke and mirrors…sheesh! The media seem to be going along with this entire fiasco.
- Lawrence O’Donnell’s Tribute To Director Sidney Lumet Includes An F-Bomb (mediaite.com)
- VIDEO: Lawrence O’Donnell’s passionate defense of… (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Lawrence O’Donnell, Let’s Talk About DADT (bilerico.com)
- HuffPost TV: HuffPost’s Howard Fineman Discusses Polls Related To The Budget On MSNBC’s ‘The Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell’ (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell: A cable star with substance (thehill.com)
- Lawrence O’Donnell Blasts Michele Bachmann For Being A Socialist! (thenewspundit.com)
- MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Interviews Former Secretary Of State Condoleezza Rice (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Lawrence O’Donnell Yells At GOP Congressman Tom Graves About Government Shutdown (VIDEO) (kaystreet.wordpress.com)