The court decision is in: http://www.scribd.com/…
Orly Taitz represented one of four plaintiffs challenging President Obama’s eligibility for placement on the Democratic ballot in Georgia. The President and his counsel were subpoenaed to appear in court to defend against these challenges, but the President’s attorney issued a nice letter to the judge stating that the Court had no business or jurisdiction even hearing the case and therefore the defense would not be in attendance.
So Taitz and her fellow attorneys presented their best arguments without challenge from the defense, and requested a summary judgment on the merits.
And the Court’s judgment: the plaintiffs have no case and no credible evidence, and there is no law to support their claims. Judgment for the defendant, represented only by an empty table, on the merits. Or in this case, utter lack thereof.
- “Thank you God! I can now depose Obama…” – Attorney Orly Taitz (loopyloo305.com)
- Georgia Judge Says Birther Orly Taitz Can Question President, Orders Obama to Appear in Court (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Birthers Attempt To Remove Obama From New Hampshire Primary (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ …Birther (disclose.tv)
- Obama to appear at hearing; attorney Orly Taitz says it will be ‘100 times bigger than Watergate’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Birthers lose to an empty chair (timpanogos.wordpress.com)
- Rachel Maddow Takes On Georgia Court’s ‘Birther’ Case Against Obama: It’s Like ‘Dividing By Zero’ (mediaite.com)