I was going through my blogroll list and came across this site.
There was no text to go with the pictures but none was actually needed.
I will say that the so-called Family Values family (Rick Santorum’s picture) and the Obama family, who is viewed by the right wing as just the opposite of a family values family, show a vast contrast in that way of thinking.
- Nothing says “family values” like helping your buddy hide his adulterous affair, Rick Santorum (americablog.com)
- Rick Santorum: adopting children is a privilege – and gays aren’t entitled to it (pinkbananaworld.com)
- “Rick Santorum Caught Up In John Ensign Affair: Senate Ethics Report” and related posts (huffingtonpost.com)
- Commentary: Rick Santorum elbows into the presidential-election spotlight (pennlive.com)
- Rick Santorum Believes Gays Shouldn’t Adopt Because It’s A Privilege Not A Right (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Rick Santorum Defends the Crusades (themoderatevoice.com)
- Rick Santorum: Obama Didn’t Get Bin Laden (alan.com)
- Ex-Sen. Alan Grayson Attacks Homophobes Like Rick Santorum For Plaguing GOP (queerty.com)