This is sad, despicable and un-American, all at once…
Unemployment is down, the country is running a surplus for the first time since the economic disaster in 2008 (today’s news), our country is safer, OBL is dead, gas prices are headed down, health care reform has allowed children to NOT be excluded/ denied health insurance because of pre-existing conditions, etc. Let’s just say that the President’s accomplishments are many. http://obamaachievements.org/….
Despite this, there are right wing fringe extremists who want to literally incite violence if Obama is re-elected. Seriously? Yes, seriously. A group of hot heads from a very right GOP group in VA have expressed their desire to have an ‘ARMED REVOLUTION’ if the POTUS is re-elected. This hatred was published in their newsletter. I’m sure the editor who penned this knows his fellow GOP members well enough to understand their rage against the left or he wouldn’t have written it. Will we see more of this call to violence as election time nears?
Have you noticed that every since the Tea Party was formed, this nation has seen more and more ‘hate groups’ pop up. Should certain factions of the Tea Party be on this map as well?
Democrats and Independents are pretty darn peaceful folks when you think about it. And let’s be honest … I’d say the majority of us do not own guns. Is it time to take notice and think about protecting ourselves? Not from the usual ‘bad guys,’ but from the extremists in the Republican party? This is scary stuff my friends. Who exactly will be the target of such an ‘ARMED REVOLUTION?’
- Ron Paul: “A true revolution has to be ideological” (ronpaulnews.net)
- GOP Newsletter Calls for Armed Revolution if Obama Re-Elected (alan.com)
- Long-serving Sen. Lugar loses to tea party challenger in Indiana GOP primary (mcclatchydc.com)
- Rethinking Paul Ryan vs. The Tea Party (theamericanconservative.com)
- The planned re-election of Obama, revolutionary style (askmarion.wordpress.com)
- Sen. Richard Lugar’s Parting Words: Beware of Tea Party Extremists (alternet.org)
- Ted Kennedy’s Ghost: Please, Overturn ObamaCare (newser.com)
- Biden Concludes Bush Was ‘The Problem’ On Iran – But Obama’s Worse (mediaite.com)