If one takes the time to observe Andrew Breitbart, one might find that inside that angry facade is a very mean person who hates liberals with a passion. So much so in fact, that he might at times, manipulate videos to his own advantage or outright lie about the people that he hates, just to make them look like the “slime” he perceives them to be.
Keith Olbermann gives a stunning example of this…
Keith Olbermann on Wednesday night blasted conservative publisher Andrew Breitbart for claiming that the “Occupy Wall Street” movement condoned rape.
“The subject of rape itself is no laughing matter,” he said. “The allegation that a political or cultural group condones or encourages rape and sexual assault, against anyone, is virtually as serious a charge as can be leveled. Yet nearly just as bad, is to fabricate, twist, and alter facts, to make it seem like such a charge against such a group has credence.”
The various demonstrations across the country took place in public parks and most of them offered free food and shelter. This attracted a number of people who were not strictly a part of the movement, including criminals and other troublemakers.
After DailyKos founder Markos Moulitsas appeared on Olbermann’s show on Tuesday and accused Breitbart of “mak[ing] stuff up,” Lee Stranahan of Big Journalism demanded an on-air retraction and apology. He cited a list of 17 news stories of rape and other sexual crimes at “Occupy” protests.
But Olbermann said that list include some stories twice and could not be attributed to the “Occupy Wall Street” movement. In four of the stories, he noted, neither the victim nor the assailant were even associated with the protest. In seven other stories, the protesters were the victims, not the assailants.
“That is the evidence that Andrew Breitbart has submitted to rationalize his irrational attempt to smear the Occupy movement and Occupy members, as rapists, and to brand anybody who points out his dishonesty, his twisting of the facts, and who bothers to actually read the stories that disprove his own contention, as a rape denier or rape apologist,” Olbermann said.
“What Mr. Breitbart and his fellow propagandists have done, in fact, is to take at least eight women, eight members of Occupy, who were raped or otherwise assaulted, and blamed them.”
Watch video, courtesy of Current TV, at link here…
- Andrew Breitbart And Crew Attack Keith Olbermann And Markos Moulitsas For Rape Denial (mediaite.com)
- Andrew Breitbart Tells Cenk Uygur His Rape Rant ‘Was A Stunt’ (mediaite.com)
- Breitbart & Loesch Go After Keith Olbermann on Olby’s Strange Claim That Occupiers Never Raped Anyone (minx.cc)
- It’s not “rape” when a liberal does it; Olberdork, Daily Kooks Founder Attack Andrew Breitbart and claim that ‘No One Really Cares’ about #Occupy Rapes (ferrellgummit.wordpress.com)
- Andrew Breitbart: ‘I stand by precisely what I said’ about Occupy protesters to ‘raping people’ (Interview, Part 1) (mydd.com)
- Andrew Breitbart ‘Flips Out’ at Occupy Protesters (VIDEO) (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Sad-sack Andrew Breitbart doubles down on the crazy, humiliates himself on ‘The Young Turks’ (dangerousminds.net)
- Video: Breitbart vs. Cenk Uygar over rape at “Occupy” camps (hotair.com)
- Paging Conservative Outrage: Child-Rape Apologist Leads Republican Presidential Field (mediaite.com)