In the last few days since his re-election as Governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie has left observers little doubt that he is looking at a presidential bid in 2016…
For all the hubbub about the tastefulness of Chris Christie fat jokes, the newly-reelected governor of New Jersey proved he can take a joke on Friday by making a surprise appearance on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” to send Fallon a note of his own.
- Chris Christie Crashes Fallon’s ‘Thank You Notes’ to Say ‘You’re Welcome’ (mediaite.com)
- Gov. Christie appears on Jimmy Fallon show’s ‘Thank You Notes’ segment, says ‘you’re welcome’ in person (nj.com)
- Rachel Maddow Blows Jimmy Fallon’s Mind with the Fact That People Can Still Be Fired for Being Gay: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- TIME’s New Cover Calls Chris Christie ‘The Elephant In The Room’ (businessinsider.com)
- Chris Christie Making Cameo Appearance Tonight on NBC’s The Michael J. Fox Show (mediaite.com)