These folks have totally gone off the deep end with their Obama Derangement Syndrome:
The acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the statements — nay — the very existence of Barack Obama. Urban Dictionary…
RNC Chairman Reince Priebus compared President Obama to Francesco Schettino, the Italian cruise ship captain who took off in a lifeboat after his ship ran aground at Isola del Giglio, Tuscany and is suspected of multiple counts of manslaughter.
“In a few months, this is all going to be ancient history,” Priebus said in response to a question about the brutal GOP primary, “and we are going to talk about our own little Captain Schettino, which is President Obama who is abandoning the ship here in the United States and is more interested in campaigning than doing his job as president.”
At least 17 people died in the cruise ship disaster.
- Jake Tapper Calls Out RNC Chairman For Comparing Obama To Italian Ship Captain (mediaite.com)
- RNC Chairman: Obama Is ‘Abandoning The Ship’ Like Italian Cruise Ship Captain (mediaite.com)
- RNC Chair Criticizes Obama (myfoxphoenix.com)
- RNC Chair Reince Preibus Says President Obama Is Our Own Captain Schettino (crooksandliars.com)
- Priebus: Obama’s our Capt. Schettino (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- RNC Chair compares Obama to Capt. Schettino (cbsnews.com)
- Obama likened to disgraced ship captain (smh.com.au)