First of all, Mr. Romney is wrong about Democrats hating golf courses.
Make up your mind Republicans. You incessantly claim that President Obama plays too much golf yet make that ridiculous statement.
In my opinion that statement sounds very divisive, partisan and “elitist”.
It would be nice if Mr. Romney would talk about his own policy ideas if elected President of The United States. Why is he trying to keep it a secret?
Mitt Romney attended a fundraiser at the luxurious estate of Papa John’s founder John Schnatter recently, where he told the audience that Democrats don’t believe anyone should own a golf course or a pool.
“What a home this is, what grounds these are, the pool, the golf course,” he said. “You know, if a Democrat were here he’d look around and say no one should live like this.
Republicans come here and say EVERYONE should live like this. This is a real tribute to America, to entrepreneurship.”
To attend the fundraiser, contributors gave anywhere from $1,000 per person to get into the general reception to $25,000 to be listed as a co-host for the event.
- BILL CLINTON: Mitt Romney’s Policies Are George W. Bush ‘On Steroids’ (businessinsider.com)
- Romney Lets Big-Dollar ‘Bundlers’ Stay Anonymous (npr.org)
- Repeat Butt of WHCD Jokes: Romney (newser.com)
- Mitt Romney’s stimulus problem (dailykos.com)
- John Paulson Had A Swanky, Private Fundraiser For Mitt Romney Last Week (businessinsider.com)