Ann Coulter has some harsh words for the late Princess Diana.
The conservative commentator raised some eyebrows in a new interview with “The Insider” co-host Kevin Frazier.
“I find it a little baffling when Americans get so gaga-eyed over a princess. In particular Lady Di, who was just this anorexic, bulimic narcissist,” Coulter said.
Coulter, who was promoting her new book “Demonic: How The Liberal Mob Is Endangering America”, has professed contempt for Diana and the Royal Family before.
In April, Coulter appeared on “The O’Reilly Factor” to call the late princess a “nitwit hussy” and said of the Royal Wedding: “It’s totally embarrassing Americans cared about that.”
She also said she was specifically going to be on a plane to France so she wouldn’t have to watch William and Kate’s nuptials.
Coulter did admit on her “Fox News” appearance that she looked up Kate Middleton and said, “She seems like a lovely woman, I feel sorry for the life she’s signed on to.”
- My Dad and Princess Diana (thatguykc.wordpress.com)
- Princess Diana’s 50th Birthday Today (memoryofprincessdiana.wordpress.com)
- Princess Diana at 50: What She Would Look Like Today (drdianehamilton.wordpress.com)
- Princess Diana’s Brother Marries For The Third Time (since1910.com)
- Fans remember Princess Diana on her 50th birthday (ctv.ca)
- Ann Coulter: GOP Should Hide Their Candidates So Media Can’t ‘Ridicule And Demonize’ Them (mediaite.com)
- Kate Middleton and Princess Diana: the romances, weddings, tears and tragedy (mirror.co.uk)
- Ann Coulter Dismisses Rumored Palin/Bachmann Tension As Liberal Sexism (mediaite.com)