Although they have been incessantly talking about alleged voter fraud committed by Democratic voters, Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace never mentioned a word about Indiana’s voting issues in his Q & A with Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels (R).
Even though Indiana’s Republican Secretary of State, Charlie White – the man in charge of voting integrity – had just been convicted of multiple counts of felony voter fraud.
And even though allegations have recently surfaced that Indiana’s Republican Senator Dick Lugar’s voter registration lists him at an address he moved from in 1977.
And if all that wasn’t enough to pique Wallace’s voter-fraud curiosity, you’d think that White’s recent accusation that Daniels’ own voter registration doesn’t match his domicile would.
- Ousted Ind. official sentenced in voter fraud case (sfgate.com)
- Convicted of Voter Fraud, Republican Indiana Secretary of State Accuses Gov. Daniels of Same Crime (thinkprogress.org)
- There IS voter fraud! By Republicans (dailykos.com)
- Indiana Voter Fraud: Convicted Secretary of State Accuses Gov. Mitch Daniels of Same Crime (ibtimes.com)
- Indiana election chief found guilty of voter fraud (newsok.com)
- A real case of voting fraud found: Indiana’s Republican SOS (horsesass.org)