This is just one of many apparent tactics for The Right to get their desired results from both the 2010 midterms and ultimately the 2012 presidential election.
I have enough faith in our Democracy to know that their plan won’t succeed.
- Rachel Maddow Enters Facebook Contest To Interview George W. Bush (huffingtonpost.com)
- Maddow: voter suppression as “downside insurance” for GOP’s racial campaign strategy (alternet.org)
- The Rachel Maddow Segment You Must Not Miss (crooksandliars.com)
- Rachel Maddow: GOP Southern Strategy Resurrected for 2010 (crooksandliars.com)
- Maddow Exposes 10 Examples of GOP Race Bating This Election (alternet.org)