Category Archives: Seen On the Internet
Fifty-three percent of Americans said they approve of the job the president is doing, while 45 percent said they disapprove. That’s virtually unchanged from an early April survey in which Obama’s approval/disapproval split was 51 percent to 47 percent.
The poll is one of the earliest indicators of how Obama’s image has been affected during one of the worst weeks of his presidency. As questions about the deadly attack in Benghazi, Libya, revelations that the Internal Revenue Service targeted conservative groups, and news that the Justice Department secretly obtained journalists’ phone records have fueled Republican attacks, the president has been put very much on defense.
- Poll Shows Obama’s Approval Inching Up Despite Scandals (tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com)
- CNN Poll: Have new controversies hurt Obama? Has GOP overreacted? (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Obama Approval Rating Unaffected by AP, IRS, Benghazi Controversies (theepochtimes.com)
- Benghazi Poll Finds More Disapprove Than Approve Of Obama’s Handling Of Attack Aftermath (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama Approval Rating Not Impacted By Scandals (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Poll: 59% Agree with GOP Actions on Benghazi (breitbart.com)
That looks about right…
This John Liming piece which fits in perfectly with the toon above.
Some of the far-to-the-rightist “We Hate Obama” crowd do not seem to be able let loose of their “Benghazi” conspiracy.
I keep reading about it on some of what I think of as the scummier of the Internet “Rags” – and to be quite honest – to be quite frank – it is getting a little boring listening to some of them.
But I guess they have nothing better to do and maybe that conspiracy thing is just about the upper reach of intellect for some of them – who knows? Who really cares? Righties do not run much of anything these days besides their mouths – so what difference does it make what some of them might think about – “Benghazi?” – or anything else for that matter?
Some of them might be “legends in their own minds” and some of them might be the “cat’s meow” to some of their little cadre of faithful hangers-on – but I am thinking their influence is very limited these days because America has bigger fish to fry than listening to a pack of fabrications and lies designed – obviously and apparently – my opinion here, folks – for some political agenda – a political agenda – by the way – which is going absolutely – nowhere!
Enough time wasted on The Great American Crap Factory of the Radical Right. I am through trying to reason with them or to argue with them or to explain anything to them. I find that far too many of their – “minds” – for want of a better word – are closed as tightly as any steel trap could ever shut and it is absolutely a waste of time talking to them or with them about anything – anything! They seem to know it all and nobody is going to tell them any different from what they think they know and that is that!
Mark Sanford is a perfect fit for the House Republican Congressional Caucus…
- Beck praises Texas, targets big government during speech at NRA convention (khou.com)
- Morehouse grapples with Obama critic’s role at graduation weekend – Democratic Underground (aboriginalwriter.wordpress.com)
- The NRA’s no-compromise strategy (politico.com)
- Protesters at the NRA Convention: Where are they? (VIDEO) (guns.com)
- CORRECTED-NRA wraps up national convention in Houston (xe.com)