I’m actually a couple of days late with this report out of Chicago but in my opinion it’s priceless and timeless.
This is what Democracy looks like!
Breakfast in America on Thursday, in Chicago, with WI’s Republican Gov. Scott Walker, after Occupiers had recently been rounded up and mass arrested, with the approval of Chicago’s Democratic Mayor Rahm Emanuel, for exercising their First Amendment rights.
They made up for that on Thursday…
- Gov. Scott Walker heckled by Occupy Chicago (dangerousminds.net)
- Total Recall: The race to erase the smile from Scott Walker’s face (dangerousminds.net)
- Scott Walker’s Intimate Encounter With The 99% (lezgetreal.com)
- First recall petition filed against Scott Walker (dailykos.com)
- First recall effort against WI Gov. Walker launched – by Walker supporter (americablog.com)
- Union-Busting Governor Scott Walker Gets Occupied (towleroad.com)
- This Pig, Scott Walker, and the Logic of Global Free Trade (esquire.com)
- Scott Walker’s Ace Up The Sleeve (huffingtonpost.com)