You wanna know who the real “d**k” is in all of this? Mark Halperin…
Statement from MSNBC:
Mark Halperin’s comments this morning were completely inappropriate and unacceptable. We apologize to the President, The White House and all of our viewers. We strive for a high level of discourse and comments like these have no place on our air. Therefore, Mark will be suspended indefinitely from his role as an analyst.
Statement from Mark Halperin:
I completely agree with everything in MSNBC’s statement about my remark. I believe that the step they are taking in response is totally appropriate.
Again, I want to offer a heartfelt and profound apology to the President, to my MSNBC colleagues, and to the viewers. My remark was unacceptable, and I deeply regret it.
The video showing Halperin’s stupidity:
A full eleven minute clip of the segment can be seen here…
- MSNBC Has ‘Indefinitely’ Suspended Mark Halperin For His ‘Dick’ Remark About Obama (thenewspundit.com)
- washingtonexaminer: Mark Halperin’s comments this morning were… (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Mark Halperin Suspended by MSNBC After Calling President Obama a ‘Dick’ on ‘Morning Joe’ (VIDEO) (aoltv.com)
- Mark Halperin; tell us how you really feel (todays411.wordpress.com)
- Mark Halperin just called Obama “a dick” on Morning Joe (soulbrotherspeaks.com)
- Mark Halperin Calls President Obama A ‘Dick’ On Morning Joe; Quickly Apologizes (mediaite.com)
- Pundits: If GOP destroys America, it’ll be because Obama was a dick (dailykos.com)