I find Glenn Beck’s statement shocking and quite offensive. All too often I’ve heard politicians refer to anything they imagine President Barack Obama to be involved in stark, double-entendres. In my opinion, Beck’s statement is just one example.
Conservative radio host Glenn Beck on Wednesday compared the U.S. government to “rapists” over recent so-called scandals, from the Internal Revenue Service’s practice of scrutinizing conservative groups to last year’s terrorist attacks in Benghazi.
In a bizarre rant on his radio show, Beck said that he didn’t know why Congress was bothering with an investigation into the scandals because the federal government had been building a massive spying database in Utah.
“What is being built in Utah is the largest storage facility ever known to mankind,” he explained. “They are storing all of the information. They have already admitted during the Boston bombings that they collect all emails and file it. Why are you asking the White House for the emails? Who is this security system for? Is it to protect the American people?”
“What the hell are we doing? What’s wrong with us, America?” he continued. “You paid for it. You own it. You’re the boss or are they? Why ask for it? Just go into the system that we paid for and you built for for our — quote — protection. You want to find it? Why are you waiting? The more you wait, the more time they have to delete. Go in and get it. You have it.”
“Or is that security system you built for our protection not really for our protection?”
Beck added: “The American people have just been raped. Why are you asking rapists to hurry up with the swab test?”
Watch this video from The Blaze, broadcast May 22, 2013.
- Glenn Beck Threatens to Expose U.S. Government Cover-Up of Boston Bombing (sgtreport.com)
- Glenn Beck Says Americans Have Been Raped, Asks ‘Why Are You Asking the Rapist to Hurry Up With the Swab Test?’ (freakoutnation.com)
- Glenn Beck: NAACP Is A ‘Joke’, White People Were Lynched And Other Topics Of His Latest Rant (kstreet607.com)
- Beck and Mercury One Head to Oklahoma to Launch Tornado Relief Effort (theblaze.com)
- Beck Ties Together Benghazi, IRS, & AP Scandals: ‘Fundamental Transformation’ (theblaze.com)
- Beck Ties Together Benghazi, Irs, & Ap Scandals: ‘Fundamental Transformation’ (itmakessenseblog.com)