Is there a full moon or something? Weirdness is in the air…
Glenn Beck is slamming New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie for his record — and his weight — calling the governor a “fat nightmare.”
“Chris Christie is a fat nightmare. He is a nightmare,” Beck said in an interview with CNN’s S.E. Cupp that is set to air on Friday’s “Piers Morgan Live.”
Cupp, who is guest hosting Morgan’s program, noted Christie will likely run for president in 2016 and is polling as the strongest Republican potential candidate against Hillary Clinton.
“Don’t care. Don’t care. Don’t care. Don’t care,” Beck responded.
Cupp called Christie “the real world,” but Beck continued his attack, hitting Christie for his stance on gun control, global warming and unions — saying the New Jersey governor is a progressive, not a conservative.
“I’m done playing the game of, ‘Well, that means if we don’t vote for that guy, we‘re gonna get this guy.’ We played that with [Sen.] John McCain. We played that with Mitt Romney,” Beck said.
When asked who he’d like to see on the ticket in 2016, Beck said he “I don’t know because I don’t trust any of them.”
“I’m not going to sell my principles out anymore,” Beck said.
- Glenn Beck Goes On CNN To Say Santa Claus Isn’t Real, Calls Chris Christie A ‘Fat Nightmare’ (Video) (elitedaily.com)
- Glenn Beck: Chris Christie Is ‘A Fat Nightmare’ (downtrend.com)
- Glenn Beck on Christ Christie: “A fat nightmare” (piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com)
- Chris Christie Is Quickly Becoming The New Mitt Romney (kstreet607.com)
- Glenn Beck: Why Bother Voting at All if GOP Keeps Pushing Christies and Romneys on Us? (mediaite.com)