I’m a couple of days late with this article but everyone needs to see the personified hypocrisy of the Right and Michele Bachmann in particular…
Michele (any lie for a headline) Bachmann put herself back into the news cycle by making the ridiculous claim on Thursday’s Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer, that her insurance has been cancelled and that because the Affordable Care Act website is glitchy, her husband, with a pre-existing condition, will be without insurance.
If you recall, just a couple of months ago, one of the major anti-Obamacare talking points was that Congress didn’t have to buy into the exchanges. Now, she has no one to blame but her own Republican party for the fact that she’s being booted off her employer-paid health insurance and well, she is too
lazy busy to spend an extra hour or two on Healthcare.gov.
But here’s the kicker. Bachmann has no need to go on Healthcare.gov, ever. In fact, it would do her no good. Both Washington, DC, where she claims she’d sign up, and her home state of Minnesota have their own exchanges.
- Michele Bachmann: I lost my insurance (wnd.com)
- Michele Bachmann’s Latest Whopper: I Lost My Health Insurance Due To Obamacare (VIDEO) (addictinginfo.org)
- Michele Bachmann’s Latest Whopper: I Lost My Health Insurance Due To Obamacare (VIDEO) (smd12364.newsvine.com)
- If Michele Bachmann Lost Her Insurance, It’s Because of a GOP Amendment (theatlanticwire.com)
- Michele Bachmann: I Lost My Health Insurance (whitehousedossier.com)
- Michele Bachmann on CNN: ‘I Lost My Health Insurance Under Obamacare’ (mediaite.com)
- In Which I Explain to Michele Bachmann How to Sign Up for Health Insurance (thedailybanter.com)