Jon Stewart picked apart another piece of the messed-up healthcare puzzle on Thursday, calling out the Republican governors of 26 states who refused to expand Medicaid.
Stewart insisted that spite was the only possible excuse for the states’ not taking part in the expansion, which would cost them nothing for the first three years. Is this just another example of “that hit game show sweeping part of the nation, ‘What Do You Hate More: Poverty Or Obama?'”
Watch part one of the segment above and part two below.
- Jon Stewart Apologizes To Republicans… For Being Too Easy On Them (VIDEO) (kstreet607.com)
- Jon Stewart Slams ‘Moocher’ States That Won’t Expand Medicaid (VIDEO) (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Jon Stewart to red states: ‘What do you hate more? Poverty or Obama?’ (rawstory.com)
- ‘The Daily Show’ Wonders Why 26 States Didn’t Expand Medicaid (theatlanticwire.com)
- Jon Stewart Calls Out Republicans For Not Owning The Shutdown (kstreet607.com)