This guy is definitely racking up negative points with his reckless behavior…
Police in Lake Mary, Florida, arrested George Zimmerman Monday afternoon after being notified by his wife that he was allegedly threatening her and her father with a gun.
WKMG-TV reported that police were called to the home of Shellie Zimmerman’s parents, David and Machelle Dean, and were investigating the incident.
Shellie Zimmerman’s lawyer announced on Thursday that she had filed for divorce, and she told ABC News in an interview that he had been behaving recklessly since being found not guilty of murder in June 2013 after shooting and killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012.
“I have a selfish husband,” Shellie Zimmerman told ABC. “And I think George is all about George.”
- Report: Zimmerman Arrested After Incident Involving Gun With Another Person (tampa.cbslocal.com)
- George Zimmerman In Custody After Incident With Gun (wreg.com)
- George Zimmerman Taken into Custody (thetrialdivas.com)
- Report: George Zimmerman In Custody Over Domestic Incident (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Florida Police Called on George Zimmerman (nation.time.com)