This is obviously a case of projection on Mr. Cain’s part…
From the David Pakman Show
Herman Cain is a new voice on Fox News. His comments seem to make him a worthy replacement for Sarah Palin, matching the obtuseness she often offered.
For example, when asked in an interview with Bill O’Reilly why President Obama is so popular, he responded along the lines of (as David paraphrases):
“We have a severe ignorance problem and he received the vote of 51% of the electorate who were misled enough to vote for him.”
Of course, as David points out, all of the facts contradict this assertion, but why argue with truth?
David shares segments of the O’Reilly/Cain interview and discusses the disconnect that continues in the way Fox, and the right in general, view the true mood of America.
See the video:
- The David Pakman Show – Herman Cain: Obama Voters Have ‘Severe Ignorance Problem’ (VIDEO) (addictinginfo.org)
- Mario Piperni Does Herman Cain (seniorsforademocraticsociety.wordpress.com)
- Herman Cain Joins Fox News (newser.com)
- And then Fox hired Herman Cain (dailykos.com)
- Fox News Hires Herman Cain (newsy.com)
- Herman Cain Joins Fox News As Contributor (huffingtonpost.com)