I couldn’t help but laugh at the absurdity and insanity here…
Published on Jan 18, 2013
On January 19, our nation will have a new holiday to celebrate. Normally, we’d have the Hallmark corporation to thank for this, but this time there is a very different force behind the movement: the American gun lobby. That’s right, it’s time for the first annual “Gun Appreciation Day,” and instead of buying chocolates and flowers to mark the occasion, this holiday encourages you to buy — you guessed it — more guns!
In honor of this auspicious occasion, we’ve put together this collection of idiotic dangerous great moments in second amendment rights.
Obviously, for every responsible, law-abiding gun owner out there, there’s one of these folks. It almost makes you wish there was some sort of enforceable law in place that kept guns out of the hands of irresponsible people.
Fortunately, none of these individuals were seriously injured… but, clearly, not for a lack of trying.
- Gun FAILS: Second Amendment Rights Gone Wrong In Honor Of ‘Gun Appreciation Day’ (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Second Amendment Rights Gone Wrong (wtf.videosift.com)
- WATCH: 19 Second Amendment FAILS In Honor Of ‘Gun Appreciation Day’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Gun Appreciation Day Sponsored By American Third Position, White Supremacist Group (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- 10 Ways To Celebrate Gun Appreciation Day (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- GOTTLIEB: Hooray for the Second Amendment (washingtontimes.com)