I love John Aravosis‘…
Right-wingers like Matt Drudge and Michelle Malkin are terribly upset that President Obama had children at a photo op yesterday about gun violence in America.
In fact, the President was joined by four children who wrote him letters after Sandy Hook, so they were relevant to the event:
Malkin called the photo opp “child abuse.” Whereas Drudge likened it to Hitler and Stalin using children as props in photos and drawings. Drudge even showed images of Hitler and Stalin with kids to get the point across.
Which got me wondering: What other nazi tyrants used children as props in presidential photo ops?
And here are some more:
And here’s Comrades Teddy Roosevelt, Taft, Reagan (again), Harding, W. Bush (again), Clinton, Reagan (yet again), Nixon, Ford, Kennedy, Truman, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Hoover, Coolidge, Garfield, Taft, HW Bush, and Lincoln.
Phew. I’m glad we cleared that up.
- Drudge Links Obama To Hitler, Stalin Using “Children As Props” (mediamatters.org)
- “The right to shoot tyrants, not deer” (fabiusmaximus.com)
- Drudge Links Obama and Hitler on Gun Control. Left Cries, “Foul!” (teapartyeconomist.com)
- The use of children in politics – if you find it persuasive, you’d better sharpen up. (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Hitler and Gun Control (lewrockwell.com)
- Drudge: Armed guards will protect Obama when he announces gun control initiative (twitchy.com)
- Tyrants Using Children as Props and Propaganda (conservativeread.com)
- Tyrants Always Use Children … Typical Perverts (gds44.wordpress.com)