New Jersey Governor Chris Christie gets it right, once again…
Speaking out against an advertisement recently released by the National Rifle Association, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie slams the NRA, criticizing their use of the President’s children as an example to cite the hypocrisy in gun control elitism due to the First Family’s protection from the Secret Service. ”I’m a father who is a public figure, who has four children and my children had no choice realistically in what I decided to do with my career and what affect that has had on their lives.” The criticisms come as the gun control debate intensifies, drawing ire from both sides as the issues that cause gun violence are brought up to debate.
- Chris Christie Slams ‘Reprehensible’ NRA For ‘Dragging People’s Children’ Into Gun Control Debate (mediaite.com)
- New Jersey Governor Christie slams NRA ad as ‘reprehensible’ (news.yahoo.com)
- Chris Christie Slams NRA, Ad Against Obama (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Christie: NRA Ad on Obama Daughters ‘Reprehensible’ (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Christie: NRA is ‘reprehensible’ for targeting Obama’s daughters (rawstory.com)
- Christie slams NRA’s Obama daughters ad (politico.com)