The man who wants Piers Morgan deported for advocating gun control faced off with the CNN host on Morgan’s show Monday night, denouncing Morgan as “a hatchet man of the New World Order” and warning of a new American revolution.
Radio talk show host Alex Jones backed a petition on the White House website calling on Morgan, a British citizen, to be deported “for his effort to undermine the Bill of Rights and for exploiting his position as a national network television host to stage attacks against the rights of American citizens.”
“We did (this) to point out that this is globalism, and the megabanks that control the planet and brag they have taken over in Bloomberg, AP, Reuters, you name it — brag they’re going to get our guns as well,” said Jones, who said his show is carried on 140 U.S. stations. “They have taken everybody’s guns but the Swiss and the American people. When they get our guns, they can have their world tyranny while the government buys 1.6 billion bullets, armored vehicles, tanks, helicopters. Predator drones, armed, now in U.S. skies, being used to arrest people in North Dakota.”
Morgan has been outspoken in calling for restrictions of semi-automatic rifles like the kind used in last year’s mass killings in Newtown, Connecticut, and Aurora, Colorado. But Jones said the U.S. Constitution’s guarantee of a right to bear arms “isn’t there for duck hunting. It’s there to protect us from tyrannical government and street thugs.”
“Hitler took the guns. Stalin took the guns. Mao took the guns. Fidel Castro took the guns. Hugo Chavez took the guns. And I’m here to tell you, 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms,” Jones shouted.
“You’re a very loud man. You make a loud noise,” Morgan said at another point, as he attempted to quiz Jones about the comparative difference in firearm homicides between the United States and the United Kingdom, where 35 people were killed in shootings in 2012, compared to more than 11,000 in the United States.
Jones replied that Britain was “a total police state.”
“England has a lot lower gun crime rate, because you took all the guns,” Jones said. “But you’ve got hordes of people burning down cities and beating old ladies’ brains out every day.”
- ’1776 Will Commence Again If You Try to Take Our Firearms!’: Watch Alex Jones Lose His Mind on Piers Morgan’s Show (gawker.com)
- Pro-Gun Advocate Alex Jones Goes Completely Berserk On Piers Morgan’s Show: ’1776 Will Commence Again!’ (businessinsider.com)
- Top News: Piers Morgan, radio host who wants him deported face off (cnn.com)
- Pro-Gun Advocate Alex Jones Goes Completely Berserk On Piers Morgan’s Show: ’1776 Will Commence Again!’ (ibtimes.com)
- ‘Deport Piers Morgan’ Creator Flips Out On Morgan’s Show: ’1776 Will Commence Again’ If Guns Taken Away (mediaite.com)
- Watch: Jones On Fire: “1776 Will Commence Again If You Try To Take Our Firearms” (FULL CNN INTERVIEW) (shtfplan.com)