This will be a rare occasion for the POTUS…
“Meet the Press” host David Gregory, who sparked controversy and prompted a D.C. police investigation after holding up an empty gun magazine during last Sunday’s interview with National Rifle Association executive Wayne LaPierre, will return from vacation to conduct the interview with the president. NBC News has not commented on the police investigation.
Obama’s Sunday appearance will be his 11th on “Meet the Press” and second as president.
- President Obama to appear on Meet the Press on Sunday (presspass.nbcnews.com)
- David Gregory to interview Obama on Meet The Press (politico.com)
- Obama To Sit Down On Meet The Press For First Sunday Show Appearance Since 2009 (mediaite.com)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Obama Meets the Press this Sunday (presspass.nbcnews.com)
- David Gregory to interview Obama (oddonion.com)