Only Mr. Piperni could have a sense of humor about the Mayan Apocalypse meme.
You can count on survival stores making a killing on sales of generators, ‘survival seeds’ and emergency crank radios. For some, there has never been an apocalyptic prediction they didn’t embrace after watching a ridiculous History Channel special on the latest doomsday scenario. If that’s you, and you want to know what to do after the the gamma ray burst or the displacement of the earth’s crust hits the planet on the 21st, you’d better hurry down to Where To Survive 2012 and read up on how to pack that survival kit. More important, you’ll learn the best place on the planet to survive the Mayan apocalypse.
(Spoiler alert: It’s Turkey. Something about it being free of oceans and volcanoes…and has a high elevation with “friendly native populations” and lots of natural resources and wild animals. Sounds like heaven, doesn’t it?)
The world will not end on 12-21-12.
- 2012 – Re: Nasa releases Mayan apocalypse video 10 days early (disclose.tv)
- Check it out: Mayan expert: Don’t fear 2012 (columbian.com)
- Chinese survival pods to defend against “apocalypse” (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- MAYAN APOCALYPSE: NASA Downplays Hype, but Says Some Truly Worried (foxnews.com)
- Watch: NASA debunks myths of Mayan apocalypse (cbsnews.com)
- Mayan apocalypse: panic spreads as December 21 nears – Telegraph (telegraph.co.uk)