Romney’s lies and right-wing propaganda has worked on these low-information Romney supporters. None of them can actually state facts that are true, only Fox News and other right-wing talking points.
Low information voters, also known as LIVs or “misinformation voters”, are people who may vote, but who are generally poorly informed about politics. The phrase is mainly used in the United States, and has become popular since the mid-nineties. (Wiki)
- Surprise!! Romney ‘Relief Rally’ STAGED!! Pre-Purchased $5,000 in Walmart Goods for Bogus Photo Op! (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Mitt Romney plans Ohio rally at company that benefited from stimulus (dailykos.com)
- US Election Battle Shifts To Key State Ohio (sfluxe.com)
- Obama to tour N.J.; Romney back on trail (upi.com)
- Romney Resumes Full Campaigning as Obama Tours New Jersey … – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Obama, Romney, Launch Final Campaign Blitz (voanews.com)