I am tempted to call Mrs. Romney “The Queen of Mean” but that would put me on the same level as those who have been saying for at least five years that Michelle Obama is an angry Black woman.
The fact is we don’t know these women so I, for one, won’t be so quick to play tit for tat.
During an interview with Radio Iowa last night, Ann Romney had a message for the growing ranks of Republicans who have criticized her husband in recent days.
Stop it. This is hard.
You want to try it? Get in the ring, she said.
This is hard and, you know, it’s an important thing that we’re doing right now and it’s an important election and it is time for all Americans to realize how significant this election is and how lucky we are to have someone with Mitt’s qualifications and experience and know-how to be able to have the opportunity to run this country.
- Ann Romney loses the plot. (emilylhauserinmyhead.wordpress.com)
- Ann Romney Blasts GOP Critics (politicalwire.com)
- Ann Romney tells Republican critics to ‘stop it’ (thehill.com)
- Ann Romney to GOP critics: ‘Stop it’ (content.usatoday.com)
- Ann Romney Responds To GOP Critics Of Campaign: ‘Stop It. This Is Hard.’ (mediaite.com)
- Ann Romney to GOP naysayers: ‘Stop it’ (leanforward.msnbc.com)