Are Americans that dumbed-down?
(This article was supposed to be published a few days ago. However, I just found it in the recent drafts area. It’s still worth publishing. It says a lot about our populous…)
According to a recent poll done by Public Policy Polling, 15% of Ohio Republicans Believe Mitt Romney Deserves More Credit For Killing Osama Bin Laden than President Obama. The poll also shows that 47% of Ohio Republicans are not sure of who deserves more credit, either President Obama or Mitt Romney. This shows that an alarming 62% of Ohio Republicans either believe Romney deserves credit for killing Bin Laden or are not sure.
The disparity continues when the results from North Carolina are reviewed. Among North Carolina Republicans, 15% say Romney deserves more credit while 56% are unsure. This means that 71% of North Carolina Republicans either believe Romney deserves credit for killing Bin Laden or are not sure.
If you believe that this is too ridiculous to be true, the poll results can be found here on Public Policy Polling
- Taking Note: Ohio Republicans Give Romney Credit for Bin Laden Death (takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Ohioans unsure who killed Bin Laden (salon.com)
- Poll: Almost 1 in 7 Conservative Ohio Republicans Credit Romney With Killing Bin Laden (jonathanturley.org)
- Some Ohio conservatives think Romney responsible for Bin Laden’s death (rawstory.com)
- One in six Republicans say Mitt Romney deserves the credit for killing bin Laden (dailykos.com)
- 15% of Ohio Republicans think Mitt Romney deserves the credit for killing Osama bin Laden (dangerousminds.net)