More right-wing fear and loathing of the POTUS. This is a stirring critique…
The GOP and the Right Wing Media, Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, et al, have been propagating a campaign of irrational fear and hate against President Barak Obama since 2007. These devious and dishonest attacks are designed to delegitimize the Presidency of Barak Obama, and to characterize him as; the other, foreign, un-American, non-Christian, and alien.
He has been called socialist, communist, fascist, The New Hitler, Marxist, Stalinist, Muslim, African Anti- Colonialist, Anti-Christ, baby killer, gay lover, uppity, The Food Stamp President, and n!@@&r. The base of the GOP is clearly without any morality, their claim to Jesus and God rings hallow as they practice Anti-Christ in the name of Jesus.
Their base constituency has been duped with fear, into a position of unfounded distrust and hate. In their fevered zealotry, they express a fanatical willingness to vote against their own self-interest. The Conservatives have been conquered, their party has taken over by the Corporatist, in a pact with the Theocrats, and the Objectivist. Watch this video in its entirety, and then tell me how anyone with a modicum of intelligence, or any degree of honesty, could vote for a Republican.
“I don’t agree with all the people who support me, and my guess is they don’t all agree with everything I believe in, but I need to get 50.1 percent or more and I’m appreciative to have the help of a lot of good people.” – Mitt Romney
- Misinformation and Supremacy (bespectacledape.wordpress.com)
- Tea Party Nation Declares Liberals ‘Deranged’ Bloodthirsty Maniacs After FRC Attack (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- The Angry President and his Wife (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- How a Romney Gaffe that Wasn’t Went Viral on the Web (techpresident.com)
- Lies & Misinformation From The RNC (theobamacrat.com)
- What It Means to Hate (bigthink.com)
- The Conservative Misinformation Campaign About Obamacare Has Worked Really, Really Well (motherjones.com)