Makes you wonder more and more about Mitt Romney’s integrity…
On the campaign trail, Republican candidate Mitt Romney often touts his stewardship of the 2002 Olympic Winter Games in Utah, which he took over following a massive bribery scandal.
In a series of new articles, longtime investigative reporter Wayne Barrett reveals Romney may have violated the new ethics rules he put in place.
Today, Romney continues to accept campaign contributions from many key figures tied to the bribery scandal. Barrett, a Newsweek/Daily Beast contributor and a fellow at The Nation Institute, joins us to discuss his findings.
- Mitt Romney Did NOT Save The 2002 Salt Lake City, UT Olympic Games: TAX PAYERS Did (3chicspolitico.com)
- Mitt’s Polluter Past? (thedailybeast.com)
- Mitt Romney Worked As Registered Lobbyist For Salt Lake City Olympics (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mitt Romney defends Israel ‘culture’ comments as he lags in the polls (guardian.co.uk)
- Romney campaign releases app to to alert supporters for VP pick (boston.com)
- Radical Amy Goodman & Her DemocracyNow! Taxpayer-Funded Foundation (chasvoice.blogspot.com)